In this guide, we explain simple ways to watch the ABC iview on Samsung TV. ABC iview is the popular Australian video-on-demand service by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. It covers all categories of programs like Arts, Cultural, Education, Live events, sports events, drama, regional shows, news, documentaries, and many more. It offers almost every program that is telecast on other ABC channels (ABC TV, ABC TV Plus, ABC Me, ABC Kids, ABC News).
How to get ABC iview on Samsung TV?
Step 1: – Make sure your Samsung TV has an active internet connection.
Step 2: – Go to the Apps option by clicking the home button on your TV remote.
Step 3: – Click on the magnifying glass icon on the top of the screen.
Step 4: – Enter “ABC iview” on the search result by using the TV remote.
Step 5: – Select the ABC iview app from the search result.
Step 6: – On the app overview page, click on the install option.
Step 7: – Once your app gets installed, then click on the open button.
Step 8: – Now login with your account credentials.
Step 9: – You can now watch ABC iview on Samsung TV.
ABC iview app is not available on my Samsung TV?
- You might be using an older version of the Samsung TV. ABC iview app is only available in 2016 or later models.
- Make sure you are using ABC iview on the supported region.
- Disable any third-party apps.
ABC iview app is not working on my Samsung TV?
- Make sure your internet connection is connected properly.
- Check your internet speed (You must at least have 3mb/s speed to watch ABC iview).
- Clear all the obstacles between your router and Samsung TV.
- Update ABC iview app.
- Update Samsung TV firmware.