If you are a big fan of football games, you must have heard the name of the NFL. NFL is one of the most popular sports channels around the world, it provides you most of the football events, live matches, highlights, and everyday notifications. NFL Game Pass is a premium subscription that offers over 250 live games, Super Bowl, NFL Redzone, 40 minutes highlights, and playoffs. NFL Game Pass is compatible with Samsung TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android, Apple TV, and many more devices. This guide helps you to install and watch NFL Game Pass on Samsung TV.
How to Sign up for NFL Game Pass?
Step 1:- Open any browser and visit the www.nflgamepass.com link.
Step 2:- Go to the Sign up now option.
Step 3:- Select your subscription plan from the screen.
Step 4:- Go to your plan and select Sign Up Now.
Step 5:- Now full fill in all the given details like email, first name, last name, zip code, location, country and create a strong password for your account.
Step 6:- After submitting all the required details, check all the give boxes and click on the create account option.
Step 7:- Done
How to watch NFL Game Pass on Samsung TV?
Step 1:- Connect your Samsung Smart TV to the active internet.
Step 2:- Click on the home button on your TV remote.
Step 3:- A small screen will pop up, navigate to the apps option by scrolling the left side and click on it.
Step 4:- Click on the search icon (magnifying glass) on the top-right side.
Step 5:- By using a virtual keyboard, enter “NFL” in the search field.
Step 6:- Some apps will appear on the top, select the official NFL Game Pass app from the suggestion.
Step 7:- Now you will be promoted to the NFL app page, there click on the install button.
Step 8: You may ask for the sign-in, so enter your Samsung account credentials to start the installation process (If you don’t have a Samsung account, you need to create one).
Step 9:- Installation process takes few seconds to complete (depends upon your internet speed), then click on the open button.
Step 10:- You will be asked to log in with NFL Game Pass account credentials.
Step 12:- Enter your given username and password in the respective field.
Step 11:- After signing, you can watch your favorite shows of NFL Game Pass on Samsung TV.
An alternative method to watch NFL Game Pass on Samsung TV-
You can also stream NFL Game Pass on Samsung TV by using Google Chromecast device. Follow the given methods-
Step 1:- First switch on your Chromecast.
Step 2:- Plug in your Chromecast to the port of the Samsung TV.
Step 3:- Both Chromecast or mobile should be connected to the same Wi-Fi connection.
Step 4:- Go to the Play Store or App Store and install the NFL Game Pass app.
Step 5:- After installing, launch the app.
Step 6:- Log in with your NFL account credentials.
Step 7:- Select the cast icon on the top of your mobile screen (choose your Chromecast device name from the list).
Step 8:- Now your mobile screen will appear (mirrored) on your Samsung TV screen.
Step 9:- Choose any content to watch.
Step 10:- Done.
How to watch NFL Game Pass on Samsung TV without any cable?
There are many other ways by which you can stream NFL Game Pass on Samsung TV. Streaming platforms are one of them, there are several streaming services available that offer the NFL Game Pass channel on their channels list. You don’t need any type of TV to provide or cable for streaming NFL Game Pass on Samsung Smart TV.
- YouTube TV
- Sling TV
FuboTV is one of the best and an alternative ways to watch NFL Game Pass on Samsung TV. It includes a large number of sports channels on its subscription plans. You can watch NFL Game Pass as well as 115+ other popular channels (ACC Network, AccuWeather, AMC, Animal Planet, BBC America, Disney XD, E!, ESPN, ESPN2, Estrella TV, Food Network, and FOX, etc.) for costs $64.99 per month (FuboTV Starter).
- It includes 7 days free trial for its users.
- You can record your favorite football events on its 250 hours of cloud DVR storage.
- 3 users can stream at once.
- Most of the channels are available in 4K quality.
- Apart from Samsung Smart TV, it also supports Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Chromecast, Android, iOS, etc.
YouTube TV is another platform that includes NFL Game Pass on its subscription plan. It is one of the most popular streaming services in the U.S. Along with NFL Game Pass, it also offers 80+ popular channels such as SEC Network, E!, ESPN, ABC, CBS, FXX, HGTV, HLN, MTV, Bravo, AMC, and many more for the price of $64.99 per month.
- It offers unlimited cloud DVR storage for recording your favorite shows.
- Three devices can watch simultaneously.
- It supports Samsung Smart TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, iOS, and many more.
Sling TV is our last option for streaming NFL Game Pass on Samsung TV. It also offers NFL Game Pass on its Sling Orange package. Apart from this, it also includes 35+ other channels such as ESPN, History, Disney, Nickelodeon, Fox Sports, and many more for only $30 per month.
- You also get 3 days free trial.
- Only 10 hours of cloud DVR storage is available for recording.
- Three users can stream at once.
- Sling TV is compatible with Roku, Samsung TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and many more.
Raed also- How to watch DAZN on Samsung TV?
How to Cancel NFL Game Pass Subscription Plan?
- Visit the official website of the NFL Game Pass.
- Navigate the sign-in on the top-right side and click it.
- Enter your user name and password in the following field.
- Go to the profile icon at the top right side.
- A small screen will pop up, select the “my account” option.
- Go to the “My Subscription” option and click on the plus (+) icon.
- Now, Uncheck the tick box of your subscription plan.
- Then click on the Update/Verify option to cancel the NFL Game Pass subscription.
NFL Game Pass is not working?
- Your internet might be not working,
- Speed might be too slow.
- Check whether your Samsung TV model supports the NFL Game Pass app or not.
- Re-install the NFL Game Pass app.
- Update TV firmware.
What is the international Game Pass?
This International Game Pass is designed for users who are not citizens of the US. This app offers every single of the 256 regular-season NFL Games. You can watch your favorite episodes from these non-US territories.
Can I access NFL Game Pass outside the U.S?
Currently, NFL is only available in the US and its territories. You cannot access it from any other country. But there is a way by which you can access it from another country. You can use VPN, it spoofs your device about the location.